[TechAssist] Re: Hitachi TV

  • From: "Damon" <DAMON101@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Jan 2002 07:53:28 -0500

Did you autoprogram it 1st? If not do so. If it continuously reverts back to
Channel 2, suspect micro, but if it reverts back to the next higher/lower
channel check the Chan up/down buttons and any diodes associated with the
buttons, they may be leaky.

Damon Brunger
damon101@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Telrad Electronic Services