[TechAssist] Hitachi TV

Hi All:
Have a Hitachi TV, Model # CT1937, TV has a beautiful picture and great
sound, the problem I'm having is no matter what channel I change it to it
will go back to channel 2, after  1-3 min or less, has anybody seen this
before, Re soldered Tuner inside and out, still has problem, Checked
wintips, they showed 2 problems, Flag waving and high channels not
working, but didn't see it there as a problem.
Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Thank You

Russell Hornsby
Hornsby Electronics