[TechAssist] Hitachi PTV 50UX53K Dead set fixed

  • From: "John H Smit" <jsm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2006 09:34:05 -0700

Hello to all members
This PTV came in dead,no green lights,redlight flashing.
I changed the voltage regulator STR-M6811,E994 and E991 and the horizontal
driver transistor 2326216,and  the horizontal out transistor 2315274 which
from all places I bought at Sears,Tritronics they not have them,and after
ringing the flyback,which showed no short,I checked the high voltage out put
with my VA62,and found that the high voltage diodes to be open.
A new fly BW00632,solved my problem and fixed the TV.
HTH
John H Smit
Smit's TV Service
PO.Box10