[TechAssist] Re: Hitachi G6XU Same as G6LXU without Memory Chip

  • From: "Tel-Tek Electronics" <teltek2@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2002 11:34:59 -0400

Geesh Paul....you might be on to something there. I did that, and as I was
tightening down one particular screw, I could reproduce the problem by
turning on of the screws. Some of those problems you could look for,
forever, see what a little experience will do......;-)
Thanks.

-Ed-
Tel-Tek Electronics
Midland, Ont. Canada.
teltek2@xxxxxxxxxxxx

"Quality will be remembered, long after Price is forgotten"