[TechAssist] Hitachi Big Screen TV Model 53SDX89/convergence problem

  • From: armando guerra <birdie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2004 18:11:21 -0700

This set came in with the convergence way off and also the top of screen
was bowed pretty bad also. I replaced both of the STK-392-110 and
resoldered some bad connections and when I powered the set on,the pix is
not bowed any more and its alot better but the red is still off. I can't
find in the customer menu a section for the convergence setup cross.The
only thing I see is a Magic Focus menu.Is there a particular menu that I
have to bring up so that I can adjust the red? I checked all the
E92,94,95 pico fuses and all are ok unless I am missing one.Thanks.
Mando
Birdie's TV & Electronics
Casa  GRande, AZ