[TechAssist] Re: Hitachi 53SDX89 need help on setting up convergence.

  • From: "Gemini Computer & TV" <geminitv@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2004 19:57:08 -0400

Hi All,

Alvie Rodgers and our entire Technical Support Staff have been in training
this week. The Tech Support Reps will be available by phone and email on
Thursday. Alvie will be back in the office on Monday November 1, 2004.

Best Regards,

Hitachi America, Limited

Home Electronics Division

Bob Waterman, CET® #RI-28