[TechAssist] Re: Hitachi 51SWX20B / DP27 Chassis : Blue Image

  • From: walter wood <wwood_38478@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2004 06:35:48 -0700 (PDT)

Apparently the G2 can drift.
I had the same thing with a new Hitachi we sold.
Think it turned green first, and I had to go back
the next day for too much blue.
Seems to have setteled down now.
Hitachi tech support would only say that the G2
adjustment was "very critical".
I've  heard nothing else from them and it's been
several months.
Walter
--- Shoreline Electronics <jstielau@xxxxxxxx>

http://www.nesdanetmail.com/archives/techsupport.html
> or contact the NESDA
> office at 817/921-9061 ext. 15.  By using this
> list, you agree to follow the
> list "Rules of the Road", posted at this link:
> http://www.nesda.com/NESDAnet_rules_01-02.htm

> http://www.tech-assist.org  and select "Login
> Problems?".

=====