[TechAssist] Re: Hitachi 51F500B , DP23 chassis poor video after fluid leak fix

  • From: "Electric Medic" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2005 14:46:28 -0400

Probably due to the fluid leak, may not be "known Issues" for this. Fluid
could have gotten in other places if set was moved and tilted. I would back
away from a massive fluid leak, nothing but future problems if he gets it
out of the shop. I am surprised the customer will pay what parts and labor
are already. I hate fixing those fluid leaks, I hate more going behind
others that tried. I get them in with plastic taped all up in the sets, with
fluid spilling out and causing more damage. I wonder what the estimate is?

Perry Bower
Electric Medic
"It's Cheaper to Keep Her"
http://www.electricmedic.com