[TechAssist] Re: Hitachi 50UX27K AP63 bright screen 3 color retrace linesFIX

  • From: "Larry E" <videotech@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2005 15:38:43 -0400

Hi Guys, fix was a broken staple joint under the black plastic piece that
covers the bottom of the HV splitter,
staple pin had 203 volts on it, once I removed the black plastic cover it
was very obviously burnt on one end,
looking from the back of the set it`s directly behind the splitter, the
staple does not have a designation number,
thanks for all the replies, Larry E

Larry Eastman
American TV & Electronics
Crystal River, Fl. 34428