[TechAssist] Re: Hitachi 46UX13K cust. said dead,click only. Here, pix dark,bending

  • From: "Damon" <damon101@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2004 22:48:49 -0500

Also note on some tip programs (ie Mitsubishi) you can copy the tip, then
when you import the tip to Word (or whatever) and attempt to paste
it.....nothing shows up.....but don't fret. You may have to right-click and
select Paste Special, then select "unformatted text" to get it to appear in
your program.

Damon Brunger
Telrad Electronic Services
Ft Wayne, IN 46815