[TechAssist] Re: Hitachi 13VR10B

  • From: "Dave Routson" <davestv@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2001 14:35:02 -0500

Bill you can go to Hitachi website and download or view schematic for this
tv. You will have to sign up for a password and user name but they are
very good to let independents in.
Generally though those 13" combos are
dead because of shorted diode on secondary of transformer or filter and
usually in the 100 to 200 ufd range if I remember correctly and will be
located
just inside and to the secondary side
of the switch mode power transformer
at the inside end. I have the 13VR8