[TechAssist] Re: Here's a new one

  • From: walter wood <wwood_38478@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2005 10:04:59 -0700 (PDT)

You're right about the humidity, but your temps are
higher than ours.
Sunday and Monday have been our hottest days in two
years.
96 degrees BUT heat indexof 114.
Slower pace of life my butt. Life pretty much stops
at that heat.
Sunday night one of the electric substations caught
on fire.
Don't know how I'm gonna pay the electric bill.
Walter

Walter Wood
United TV Service
501 Poplar St.