[TechAssist] Re: Here's a new one

  • From: mebonnell@xxxxxxxxx (Old TV Man)
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2005 11:32:41 -0500

Damon it has been 100 here in Southern Illinois. We have a forecast of
80 here tomorrow. You will get it before we do.

Max Bonnell
Bonnell TV
Robinson, IL

Sender: techassist-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx From: damoneb@xxxxxxxxxxx(Damon)
Date: Tue, Jul 26, 2005, 8:36am To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Subject:
[TechAssist] Re: Here's a new one Reply=A0to: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

=A0=A0"I guess the somewhat slower pace of life down here allows this."
Slower pace of life? It's the frickin' HEAT INDEX down there that offers
up that "Slower Pace of Life"!

We have been experiencing that "Slower Pace" up here for the last week
or two....I feel like I'm moving thru Jello, wrapped in Saran-Wrap shirt
and pants, and have to pause for 2-3 minutes to absorb the Home Air
Conditioning to recharge my batteries!
C'monnnn cooler air.....puhleeeeze come back! BTW, my overheated brain
does tend to slow down, which seems to make me......more gentleman-ly
perhaps?

Damon B
Telrad Electronics
Fort Wayne IN