[TechAssist] Re: Here's a new one

  • From: Phil Bader <tjanphyl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2005 13:33:36 -0400

I've bit my tongue a few times with out of town callers wanting advice
on their TVs.(from my emails).
But I think the "New York" mind set is not because these northern folks
are more brash, it's just in a big metropolis everything is
magnified.Another words, Us small southern towners may get a guy every
two months at most trying our patience.Now, go up north to a large city,
and have customers hammer you 3 times a day for 10 years on the same
darn thing.You finally get to the end,and say "enough already!".
Like the grumpy old men in check out lines.Are they really grumpier than
I am, or have they simply had a head start putting up with the same ol
Bullshix for 40 years.After that long, you've kinda heard it all
before,excuses and all!
As a southerner,I understand! People will push just as far as you let
them!Like children in a classroom, you must set limits.
Now...reach thru that phone and STRANGLE'M!
;-)
Phil

Philip Bader
Jan Phyl TV Inc. (estab. 1976)
3420 Recker Hwy. Winter Haven, Fl. 33880
Fax (863) 299-8821
email: tjanphyl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
personal/ alt. email: pbader@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
see our ad at: