[TechAssist] Re: Help-mag.PTV775-Ah01 low b+

  • From: "Damon" <damon101@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2001 07:08:14 -0500

About all I can say is : Check the power supply

I think I've seen one dead PTV775 in 3-5 years.
Actually, I think the B+ diode opens on some of these units, and another
diode tucked in "real close" to the IHVT has been known to short. I wish I
could give you location numbers, but this is a "mind e-mail file" with a
visual attachment. Good luck and let us know what you find.