[TechAssist] Re: Happy New Year

  • From: Tri-Valley Racing <tom@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2005 20:30:17 -0500

Gentlemen and ladies
You are only as old as you feel
Last year I started doing something I never thought I would do
I started racing Atv's I was the oldest rookie in the NEATV the New
England ATV series
At some races I was the oldest rider out of 500     NOW THAT MAKES YOU
FEEL OLD
When you look at all these  younger riders  .
My job was super stressful my business is struggling lust like everyone
else  but when I went to the doctor for my check up
He said your blood pressure is down and your weight is down, what are
you doing?
I told him and he said, "well its working keep it up"
My15 year old got me into it. and now we have a full blown race team.
When me stress is up I go jump on a bike and ride.
www.tri-valleyracing.com
I know it is the norm but it works for me
Since I started this business has picked up and stress has dropped
NEXT YEAR will be great I want to extend a happy new year to everyone
Bob in Worcester I am said to see you go us mas**** have to stick together

Happy new year everyone
Tom

Old TV Man wrote:

>This old TV Man would like to add his wishes to all you good guys (you
>too ED) for a Happy and better New Year.
>
>Don calls his self the old man. Does he really know?
>
>Max Bonnell
>Bonnell TV
>Robinson, IL
>
>Sender: techassist-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx From:
>rybeck@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx(Don=A0Gushue) Date: Sat, Dec 31, 2005, 7:01pm
>(CST+2) To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Subject: [TechAssist] Happy New
>Year Reply=A0to: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>
>Happy New Year to all you good people out there. May 2006 bring you
>peace health and prosperity.
>=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=
>=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=
>=A0=A0=A0=A0Don
>(The old guy )

>This Email List is accessible to the general public through search engines.
>Remove: http://www.tech-assist.org/remove.htm
>Set Vacation mailto:ecartis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=set%20techassist%20vacation

Thomas S. Woodward

Owner