[TechAssist] HP Pavilion M90 -19" Mtr - Need resistor value

  • From: frederick@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2002 06:59:12 -0700

I have a HP monitor that is going into shutdown mode, it originally came in as
a dead unit.  I dont have service manual but the Chopper FET along with  the
HOT (BU2532AW)  has been replaced.

In the mean time I noticed a burnt resistor (R959)  that cannot be identified.
If possible can anyone with a service guide provide me the value of R959?

Item specs:  HP Pavilion M90 (D6433A)  No FCC id#

Thanks Much

Frederick murchison
MTS Electronics
Fayetteville, NC