[TechAssist] Re: HItachi 43uwx10b Cjassos DP14G

  • From: Gerald Gann <alpha21century@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2003 14:08:57 -0800 (PST)

Tommy: We checked the voltage on IK04 & IK05 witch is the STK's and all are on
the money.
Do you know the location of those resistors and Zeners? I have the schmatic.
Thanks
Jerry

Alpha 21 Electronics

Granite City, IL 62040

 Ph. 618-452-8620

Fax 618-876-5157
www.alpha21century@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hermantvr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Check all the feeder resistors for the STK IC's AND the stage coupling
resistors at the convergence yoke plugs. There are also a couple of Zeners that
can
be a problem. Usually it is the coupling resisors. They will be a low
value...something like 1.8 ohm or 220 ohm.

Tommy R Herman
Herman TV
250 School Ave SW
Taylorsville NC 28681
828-632-5322 Voice
828-632-3880 Fax
Member: National Electronic Service Dealers Association (NESDA)
hermantvr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.tech-assist.org and select "Login Problems?".