[TechAssist] Re: HItachi 43UWX10B DP14G

  • From: Hermantvr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2003 18:33:21 EST

I am at home and do not have the servce data here, If you will follow the
output of IK04 and IK05 they will go to the Convergence yoke connectors. There
you will find the resistors and Zeners. It is almost always the resistors.

Tommy R Herman
Herman TV
250 School Ave SW
Taylorsville NC  28681
828-632-5322 Voice
828-632-3880  Fax
Member: National Electronic Service Dealers Association (NESDA)
hermantvr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Tommy: We checked the voltage on IK04 & IK05 witch is the STK's and all are
on the money.
Do you know the location of those resistors and Zeners? I have the schmatic.
Thanks
Jerry

Alpha 21 Electronics

Granite City, IL 62040

Ph. 618-452-8620

Fax 618-876-5157
www.alpha21century@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hermantvr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Check all the feeder resistors for the STK IC's AND the stage coupling
resistors at the convergence yoke plugs. There are also a couple of Zeners
that can
be a problem. Usually it is the coupling resisors. They will be a low
value...something like 1.8 ohm or 220 ohm.

Tommy R Herman
Herman TV
250 School Ave SW
Taylorsville NC 28681