[TechAssist] Re: Guy outside the list is asking for a schematic

Hi that reminds me I had a call from a guy who lives about 50 miles from
me
he had a tv that had a resister missing.I told him to try a high value
like
100 k to see if it would come on then if it didnt work to try a lower
value
He didnt know how to read the color bands so I told him he has a big
problem.Imagine trying to repair a tv with no knowledge of resister
codes
                                 My 2 cents  worth   Eric
Eric Manuel
Deer Lake Nfld