[TechAssist] Google search //Disturbing results

  • From: walter wood <wwood_38478@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Tech Assist <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 May 2002 14:41:26 -0700 (PDT)

Per another list persons e-mail I did a google
search on my name, my company's name, the company
phone no. etc.
Apparently, anyone can get any message sent to
TechAssist in this manner.
I'm a little concerned that all our communications
seem to be out there for just anyone to read.
You'all try it. Just type about anything and the
info will come up.
Scary
Walter

=====