[TechAssist] Good STK Data Link

  • From: "Keith Trumbla" <keith@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Jun 2004 11:22:22 -0500

I thought I would share this with the group. A lot of these new Mini-stereos
have different versions of pretty much the same STK audio output. This is the
SANYO data sheet site.
I did a search for a pretty common STK402-070 [40W x 2] and found that I could
use a                 STK402-090 [50W x 2] if I had one in stock. This is the
same situation as subbing the STK730-xxx RCA TV regulators or the STK392-xxx
convergence drivers.
I will give you two links:
This is the link to a search for ANY Sanyo semiconductor, LA, STK, etc...
http://service.semic.sanyo.co.jp/semi/menu_ds_e.asp
Or this page:
http://service.semic.sanyo.co.jp/semi/like_search_class1_e.asp?textfield1=stk402&popupinclude=0&textfield3=&textfield2=&popupand=1&preview_count=20&row_count=1&Submit322=search&dict_on=0
will take you to all the STK402-xxx. There is an error on this page, it says
all the various versions are 2x20W, which is wrong. If you click on the data
sheet for the one you are looking for, the corresponding PDF gives you the
correct data. Also, one interesting point, Sanyo mentions,

" Series of pin compatible power amplifiers ranging from  20 W x 2 channels to
120 W x 2 channels (10%/1 kHz) devices. The same printed circuit board can be
used depending on the output power grade. . The pin arrangement is compatible
with that of the 3-channel STK402-200 series. This means that 3-channel printed
circuit boards can also be used for 2-channel products."
I thought this might be helpful for the group.
Keith Trumbla
www.bemelectronics.com
Suite 212-530 Century St
Winnipeg, Manitoba