[TechAssist] Getting Netsky Vir*s many times a day

  • From: Gary McCartney <gary@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2004 01:29:10 -0400

Since about 3 weeks ago I've been getting the Netsky Vir*s coming in
every day and Norton snaggs it. It started off a few a day but now I'm
getting more Netsky's than real emails. Is this thing ever gonna go away
without changing my email address? I think someone on the list has the
vir*s and it is taking email addresses from their address book. I am
getting the vir*s emails with my old "inetsonic" address in the "FROM"
line which I haven't used or paid for that service in a year and a half.

Anyone who has my "number 63 at inetsonic . com " (purposely spaced
apart a bit) address in their address book should do a thorough vir*s
scan of their system with an up to date (yesterday) scanner.
--

Gary McCartney

McCartney Electronics
Guelph Ontario Canada