[TechAssist] Re: Gas Prices and Service Calls

  • From: mebonnell@xxxxxxxxx (Old TV Man)
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2005 19:15:06 -0500

That sounds like a bushy comment.

Max Bonnell

Sender: techassist-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx From:
teltek3@xxxxxxxxxxxx(Ed=A0Gaidies) Date: Thu, Sep 1, 2005, 5:27pm
(CDT+1) To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Subject: [TechAssist] Re: Gas
Prices and Service Calls Reply=A0to: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey...
Were my ears playing tricks on me, or did I hear the President say
today, on one of his news confrences, "if you don't need gas....don't
buy it"?
Is this the new answer to the Supply and Demand problem.
Why are the refineries shut down, or working at 50%. Inquiring minds
need to know.

-Ed-
Tel-Tek Electronics
Ontario-Canada
teltek3@xxxxxxxxxxxx
teltek@xxxxxxxxx
"Learn from past mistakes.Or you are bound to repeat them"

On Sep 01, 2005, at 5:03 PM, walter wood wrote:

We're possibly talking about two different things here.
Personally, I've just now heard about the biodiesel.
Thing about that is that in Tennessee we pay about $0.50 per gallon tax.
If this catches on I suspect that it won't be long before making your
own biodiesel will be just as illeagle as running a whiskey still.
All about tax money.
Here, regular diesel(at the pumps) and regular gas have been about the
same price for years. Diesel engins cost more to begin with, so the only
savings would have to come from better MPG. I've never owned a diesel so
I cannot comment on their MPG.

Walter

--- Kevin's TV Repair <kevintv@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Plus diesel creates much more pollution than a new efficient gas powered
car.

Kevin Wilks
Kevin's TV Repair
Penticton BC Canada