[TechAssist] Re: GE - 31GT657FM1, Chassis CTC177CC

  • From: "Webster TV" <webstertv@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2002 15:46:32 -0600

Bill,

I'd resolder all the grounds in the tuner circuit and then change the eeprom
IC the eeprom is # 218404 for a CTC177CC chassis. I presume you've done this
precedure before, as its a common problem with all these RCA/GE sets .
Programming the new eeprom takes the most time, as the new eeprom has all
parameters set to mid range.

                                                Good Luck!
                                                Dan Webster