[TechAssist] Re: [Fwd: Sony time-lapse security VCR SVT-5050.error codes ER 02 14, ER 02 15.]

Phil, Have had lost of problems with reel sencors on many of the older sony
models, these are located under the takup and supply reels. if your going to
change them do both as i'm not sure which one might be bad. this may be why
the capstan slows toward the rewinding end. However, check to see if the
capstan is in fact slowing or is the clutch becoming sluggish, if clutch you
can disassemble and clean the felt pads well w/ alchahol and shoud fix. Also
your supply side end sencor could be bad as well.

Hope this helps.
Mike

On Sat, 13 Oct 2001 14:11:34 -0400, techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> [...]

Get It Fixed At