[TechAssist] Re: [Fwd: RCA/GE Chipper check ordered!Direct. $110.00 US]

  • From: "serviceman" <serviceman@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2001 22:33:44 -0600

The chipper check is a very nice interface, you can reinitialize eeprom,hook
it up to a dead set and it will give you error codes of where to look, and
it will keep a customer database also and it just hooks up to the chassis
with the cable and adapter that comes with it.

                                          Jim
                                          Hull TV & Appliance, Inc.