[TechAssist] Re: [Fwd: RCA/GE Chipper check ordered!Direct. $110.00 US]

  • From: Ralph Dorsey <Merlin-Wizard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 01 Nov 2001 13:01:17 -0600

It's just like everything else we do Phil,,,after a couple a times you'll be
an expert at it. I've been using for about a year now,,it's not necessary
for everything (every set) but when you need it you have to have
it...suppose to stop you from having to by eeproms (unless they are
electronically damaged)

Phil Bader wrote:

> [...]

with  unsubscribe  in the subject line.