[TechAssist] Fwd: RCA P56930BC-PTK195EP, ctc195E--black screen-FIX

  • From: Richard La Placa <continentaltv@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2003 18:33:36 -0800 (PST)

The "T Chip" was bad.
Are there any troubleshooting flow charts available to diagnose the video on
this chassis? It's nearly impossible to follow these partial schematics that
don't seem to interconnect.It's sure not like the old days when you can look at
1 page and see the whole set.
 Richard LaPlaca
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2003 14:14:30 -0800 (PST)
From: Richard La Placa
Subject: RCA P56930BC-PTK195EP, ctc195E--black screen
To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello all,
 When I turn up a screen controll I can see the raster. I have good sound and
deflection.No video or osd, just black.Anybody have any tips on this condition?
 TIA

Richard La Placa
Continental TV
312 a Park Row