[TechAssist] Re: [Fwd: Mitsubishi VS4003R projo.vert.flip left side after warm.]

  • From: "Jerry" <geiting@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Jun 2002 17:17:20 -0400

Phil,
    These sets have a lot of problems with leaky electrolytic caps.  As well
as checking caps in the vertical and convergence circuits, be SURE to check
the ones in the power supply.  If memory serves, this set uses two switching
regulators and there are a couple of caps in primary circuits that will
cause the regulated output to go too high.

Jerry Eiting   geiting@xxxxxxxxxx
Christians Electronic Service
Piqua, Ohio