[TechAssist] Re: [Fwd: [Fwd: [Fwd: Acer 7276e The usual, +]]]

  • From: Wally & Sue Heise <sifcamp@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2002 22:22:06 -0600

Hi Bob & Phil,

I had to fix my Acer 7276E with all of the same parts you mentioned. But
if I remember correctly (a year ago), I had to also replace IC201
(TDA4855) for horizontal problems. My monitor was a real joke with bad
flyback, then hot, TDA and other parts, but it seems to work OK now. You
are able to download the schematics for this monitor, search at
google.com and you should find them.

Wally Heise
South Isle Repair
Isle, Mn.