[TechAssist] Re: Fw: [tv-repair] Fw: JVC AVV36950 TA/ bad micro, NEW DEVELOPEMENTS

  • From: "John Conti" <contitv@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2006 08:11:25 -0600

Al. Someone mention the relay and may have hit it right. try tapping on the
relay while in the off state and see if the set cuts off. If so, Bingo relay
at fault. If not I would try and put in the exact Micro . When you installed
the new micro. did the set fire up at plug in or did you have to hit the
power button first.

John
Conti'sTV
Texas