[TechAssist] Re: Fw: ptk195bt chassis shutdown

  • From: "Lindsey Altman" <athomeservice@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2005 12:01:24 -0400

Hi Pete,

     North Texas Dist. at 1-800-553-6168 has these gaskets and more. =
They
will also ship them to you for postage, literally. No handling fee and
postage will be .60 cents or so. The part number for them is 254599.
Anything that will fit in a bubble mailer can be ordered and shipped =
very
cheaply by this great company. Just ask for Lee or Larry and tell them
Lindsey sent you. They will take great care of you.

                                          HTH,
                                            Lindsey=20

Lindsey Altman
At Home Service Company