[TechAssist] Fw: ViewSonic Monitor

  • From: "PerryThorpe" <pkthorpe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2005 19:57:25 -0400

----- Original Message -----
From: PerryThorpe
To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, October 24, 2005 4:09 PM
Subject: ViewSonic Monitor

I have 2 viewsonic monitors same model G810 but different versions,and 2 yrs
apart in mfr.. Both have problems in horiz. The model G810-2M has intermittent
high voltage... Possible bad flyback?
The other G810 but model# VCDTS23852-6M it is my monitor that I use as I write
this has a loud pop at turn on or coming out of sleep mode line running from
left to right, wants to break down horizontally to white line then recovers,
works ok till I turn it off and back the next time at turn on.
I need service manuals on both of these and input if anyone has repaired one of
these, I think there made by Panasonic.
Thanks
Perry Thorpe
Thorpe Electronic