[TechAssist] Re: Fw: Sylvania tvcr Mod# SSC130 Need vcr diagram

  • From: "Jerome Silverman" <greentron@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2004 11:48:10 -0400

When we give them part numbers they reply within 24 hours, but if you dont
give them part numbers somebody has to research them and it might take a few
days. I am sure that it costs them a lot more to research the parts than
they charge for the parts. Some day they will realize this and just make all
this information available to everybody on their Web site so that you can
generate part numbers by yourself. This has its downside too, but you cant
do anything about that.
Jerry Silverman
Greentron Inc
4 Newland Ave Greenville SC 29609