[TechAssist] Re: Fw: Roof Antennas/shipping vs Radio Shack or Wal Mart

  • From: Paul <dntwntv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2005 13:26:30 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Jason
       I would like to set up an account or at least have access to your
catalog on line.

                                Paul

Jason - Excel Distributing <jason101@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Paul,

I have a Channel Master # 3020 going to him for $12 shipping. We carry
Channel Master, Winegard, Antennacraft, and all the cable, connectors,
rotors etc. to go with it. Fair shipping and pricing with a good inventory.
Let me know if you have any questions. I can set up an account for you real
quick if you want and you can search our online catalog and see on hand
quantities and pricing for all our product lines. Let me know how I can
help. Thanks!

Regards,

Jason Martin
Excel Distributing / Bursma Electronics