[TechAssist] Re: Fw: Observation/warning on pro jo shut down on jigs/Powerites

  • From: Phil Bader <tjanphyl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 08 Sep 2005 15:41:42 -0400

You know,Al, I seem to remember a warning on some newer, larg CRT TVs
that running without the ADG attached could do damage.
Phil

Philip Bader
Jan Phyl TV Inc. (estab. 1976)
3420 Recker Hwy. Winter Haven, Fl. 33880
Fax (863) 299-8821
email: tjanphyl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
personal/ alt. email: pbader@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
see our ad at: