[TechAssist] Re: Fw: Need policy advice

  • From: Phil Bader <tjanphyl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 05 Oct 2005 10:34:22 -0400

Leonard, I got one of those HP printer/scanner/fax machines. When the
customer comes to pick up a set, I take their check, drivers licence,
and top copy of invoice, place them all on the top glass, scan it to one
page, and staple that to back of my hard copy. Customers look impressd
seeing an exact copy of their DL on paper with picture even. Got the
idea here on this forum.
Phil

Philip Bader
Jan Phyl TV Inc. (estab. 1976)
3420 Recker Hwy. Winter Haven, Fl. 33880
Fax (863) 299-8821
email: tjanphyl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
personal/ alt. email: pbader@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
see our ad at: