[TechAssist] Re: Fw: Magnavox TS3262 fix

  • From: Phil Bader <tjanphyl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 09 Jun 2005 15:02:35 -0400

My redundancy is showing again...
This is why I do not pull chassis and try to shoehorn them into a
CRT/yoke jig!
These newer sets are unforgiving. They do not have a 6JE6  H. output and
a 6DJ5 damper tube!
Phil Bader

Philip Bader
Jan Phyl TV Inc. (estab. 1976)
3420 Recker Hwy. Winter Haven, Fl. 33880
Fax (863) 299-8821
email: tjanphyl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx