[TechAssist] Re: Fw: Guru opinion needed on Norton Vs. using Gates firewalll

  • From: Ed Gaidies <teltek3@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2005 20:33:34 -0400

When you set up your Router, you can set up your encryption. It's
easy enough, just mark down what it is, and keep track of it.
If you lose it, you have to reset your router. That's easy too.
BTW...I have noticed, the Internet is relatively slow, on both
Desktops and the Mac.
     I suppose much of it was routed through the Gulf States, and
until their systems come back on line, may be slow for a while.
Just something to keep in mind, Al.

-Ed-

Tel-Tek Electronics
Ontario-Canada
teltek3@xxxxxxxxxxxx

teltek@xxxxxxxxx

"Learn from past mistakes.Or you are bound to repeat them"