From: Don Hartigan
To: repair@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, February 16, 2006 2:39 PM
Subject: GE- VCR Mod#4054- DOA

Unit had the 1.6 amp fuse open,R1SR11=need value.Not sure if it's R1S or
R15;the 5's & S's look the same on the location #.Also found Q15R2=2SC3203
shorted.Will use an NTE382 as a replacement.D15532=FMLM02.What can I use to
replace this;not sure if it's good or bad.On my curve tracer it looks like a
Duodiode??Any help in iding these parts is appreciated.Customer is willing to
spend the money for repair & business is slow so all repairs are a help over
the hump....TIA.....
Don of HARTS-TVCR"ASC"
9 Robert St.,Oromocto,NB,Canada,E2V3N2
Tel#506-357-9785,Fax#506-357-6010