[TechAssist] Re: Fw: Emerson TV/VCR EWC1302 (Not ejecting far enough)

  • From: HSWAD@xxxxxxx
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2004 16:30:42 EST

I would try this. loosen the cassette basket , or remove it, so that it is
not activated. Maybe just the corner that meshes the drive gear. run rhe the
mechanoism to the eject stop. place the carriage in the eject position and
secure it. Unless something is really out of kilter it should be cured. If not
change the center LED, end sensors and maybe even the mode switch to be
sure.This works for me in almost every case. Hollis Bates, Field
engineer-retired,
Lewiston, Maine, _HSWAD@xxxxxxxx (mailto:HSWAD@xxxxxxx)
                                                                        In a
message dated 12/23/04 4:21:39 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
tvservice@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
I can  send you pdf of s/m @ 4.6 meg
Robert
tvservice@xxxxxxxxxxxxx