[TechAssist] Fw: AZURA,mod#j17a+,type-j71c,fcc-ampj71c

  • From: <hartstv@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2003 15:03:19 -0300

Subject: AZURA,mod#j17a+,type-j71c,fcc-ampj71c

After installing a new fly & HOT,this unit is blowing the Q410=K1917 at turn
on.The HV is way too hi,31kv.I see this for a second before the fet blows.The
Collector of HOT,Q407=BU4522AX,is 63vdc.
Tks to William Braell for telling me this is probably a Viewsonic,made by Jean
Co.He also sent some pdf's & gif's but they are[through no fault of his] almost
impossible to read.
There is also a single ''green wire'' that goes to M403 on the mains & I can't
figure out where it plugs in,if anywhere.On the M403 pad of the mains  are the
following components ;
C424,C425.There is 63vdc on this wire.This is not the loop wire that clips to
the top of yoke assy.
Any assistance on the above is appreciated.
BTY-I do get a good pix for the brief seconds before the fet caves in,even with
the HV at 30kv...........TIA.....
Don of HARTS-TVCR-ASC
9 Robert St,Oromocto,NB,Canada,E2V3N2
Tel-506-357-9785,Fax-506-357-6010