[TechAssist] Re: Fw: 20GT375 CTC176E No channels above 50 UPDATE

  • From: "al m" <ampm@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2005 16:09:24 -0400

Ok this is getting put aside.I changed the UHF FET and checked all the
voltages on the IC's and they are all close. I changed the 1001 IC, the IF
amp, C1702 and still have problem. I reprogrammed the setting in the service
menu.Checked all the parts surrounding the UHF FET. If I put a signal in at
Pin 1 of IC 7301 I get perfect picture. I think maybe it could be a EPROM
problem but I don't have one to change. Another thing is maybe someone
turned the coil and I'll have to start from scratch. In that case no repair.
I'll post when I get back to this. I hate being second in the back of these.
Thanks to all who helped.
Al Marquardt
ampm@xxxxxxx
Al Marquardt Electronic Repair