[TechAssist] Re: Frustrated Tech --- Philips Magnavox TV/VCR Combo

  • From: "Jeff Dougherty" <jeff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2001 16:23:42 -0500

Steven,
It may take you some time, but why don't you go to this site, and search for
a picture that looks like your unit. A model number would be lots help.
http://www.diyvcrparts.com/cgibin/web_store/web_store.cgi
If shingin a light in the sensors does not shut it off, you have a weak/dead
LED or dirty prism.
Jeff
mailto:Jeff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  www.9-11-2001tragedy.com
FAX 1-413-280-0677