[TechAssist] Re: Free Flowcharts for PC Repair

  • From: Doug Keller <dek@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 05 Nov 2004 06:25:04 -0500

Did you download it? I tried using your link and it said page doesn't
exist or has been moved. If you have it, please email to me off-list.
Doug

Doug Keller
Wis-Kel Electronics
101 Freeland Ave.
Terra Alta, WV
USA        26764
dek@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
dek@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.tech-assist.org
"Learn from the mistakes of others, because you
won't live long enough to make them all yourself"