[TechAssist] Ford F78F-18C815-BA CD auto stereo,need hook up information

  • From: "wilfred blakey" <wblakey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tech assist" <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 May 2002 15:54:56 -0400

My future son in law has a 1998 Ford Windstar with a CD stereo and he wants to
hook-up an equaliser to the stereo. We are having trouble finding the lead
identification for the speakers etc and I have not worked on car stereos so I
have almost no knowledge of the configuration of modern day stereos. It has a
separate unit behind the glove box so I don't know if this makes matters worse
or not. Does anyone know where I can get some literature for this system? Thank
you.
Wilf Blakey/Blakey TV,Kirkland Lake,Ont
wblakey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx