[TechAssist] Re: Force 32

  • From: "John @ Myers TV " <myers_tv_b@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2005 21:16:35 -0400

OK, go to c:\philips directory @ rename your 7570 folder to something
else (eg: 7570_old). Then try it again. Then the manual should show up
in the load manuals from internet wizard.

John Myers
Myers TV Service Co.
376 E. State St.
Alliance, OH 44601

Voice / Fax: 330-821-6545
Myers_tv_b@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.myerstv.net

Work as if you were to live a hundred years,
Pray as if you were to die tomorrow.
                            Ben Franklin