[TechAssist] Fixed: Panasonic CT27SX10B AP352 goes into shutdown.

  • From: "Peter oliver" <oliver_peter1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2003 05:08:25 +0000

This turned out to be simpiler that it could have been once I got the
information that it was used in an RV mounted right above the cab. Gave it
the solder shot gun aproach, solddered the switch mode  transformer (T801)
the Flyback (T551), standby, tunner, and pincusion to main board connections
and that kept it running. I think that 3 or 4 connections on the flyback and
maby on on the switchmode tranformer were the culprits.

Peter Oliver
Tucson Radio TV

From: "Peter oliver" <oliver_peter1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [TechAssist] Panasonic CT27SX10B AP352 goes into shutdown.
Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2003 00:21:52 +0000

Panasonic
CT27SX10B
AP352
MFD Feb 2001
Tau series flat screen CRT

               Set will go into shutdown after a few min usually, although
some time it will run longer, first it could be restarted sometimes and run
for hours- but, now will usually stay in shutdown until unpluged- may or may
not imeadiatily be able to be restared- varies. Shutdown is has 2 stages.
first stage you can hear some puslation, a dull chirp chirp at shich time
the HV shutsdown followed within about 30 sec by the audio. Anyone
encountered this in this series yet?

Peter Oliver
Tucson Radio TV

Get dial-up Internet access now with our best offer: 6 months @$9.95/month!
http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/dialup

Enjoy the holiday season with great tips from MSN.