[TechAssist] Re: Finished! Sony M# KF50WE610 changing lamp

  • From: "John @ Myers TV" <myers_tv_b@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2005 20:57:08 -0500

Bob,

Leave it to me to do things the hard way. :-)  I thought about that after I
sent the e-mail. But, I obviously didn't look very hard for the lamp door.
<Hangs head in shame>

Next time I do one, it'll go a LOT quicker. This being my first, I went VERY
slowly, double checking myself at every turn.

John Myers
Myers TV Service Company
376 E. State St.
Alliance, OH 44601